GRAPHIC PERSONAL USE LICENSE
SVG, GIF, PNG, JPG, DXF, PDF FILE FORMATS
As a Personal Use License holder, you agree to the following terms:
- The Personal Use License grants you, the purchaser, a license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected.
- You are licensed to use the item to create one (1) single end product for yourself or your business, and the end product may not be sold.
- An end product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
- For an Item that is an image, the end product is a customized implementation of the Item.
For example, the item is an SVG image and the end product is a T-Shirt, Poster, Mug etc.
- For other types of Item, an end product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example, the item is a set of icons and the end product is a website for sale.
Acceptable Use (YOU MAY)
- You may create the end product for yourself or your business.
- You can make one (1) single end product.
- You can modify or manipulate the item. You can combine the item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the end product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause #3.
For example: You can license a vector, manipulate it and add your own elements to create an illustration that’s used as a book cover.
Unacceptable Use (YOU MAY NOT)
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the item to create more than one unique end product.
- You can’t sell or re-distribute the item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the item as-is or with superficial modifications.
For example: You can't license several vector files and redistribute/resell them as a clip-art pack.
- You can’t use the item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer.
- Although you can modify the item and therefore delete components before creating your single end product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an item on a stand-alone basis.
For example: You license a vector graphic. You can delete unwanted layers from the file. But you can’t extract and use a layout outside of the full graphic.
- You must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the item and use it separately from the end product.
- You can only use the item for lawful purposes. If an Item contains an image of a person, even if the item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the end product until you remove the item from it.
- The author (Startup Remedy, LLC) retains ownership of the item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the item and you.
As between the parties, Startup Remedy LLC or its licensors owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Licensed image. All rights
not expressly granted herein are specifically reserved by Startup Remedy LLC or its licensors.
In consideration of the rights granted under this License, Licensee agrees to pay the License Fees.
Credit and Attribution
Non-Paying Licensee shall use best efforts to credit StartupRemedy.com by including such credit in the final edited version of the
image. Recommended language for credit is: “[Image by StartupRemedy.com].” If the Work is posted to YouTube/Facebook/Instagram, the credit language should be posted in the image description.
Paying Licensee – No credit attribution is required.
Due to the nature of the digital download, we do not accept refunds, returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
You must keep your license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.
If you disagree to these terms, please refrain from using this product.
Anyone caught not abiding to these terms will have their license revoked and a possible infringement notice will be made to their web host for removal.
If you suspect anyone not abiding to these terms, please report it by directly contacting the supplier at: http://support.startupremedy.com
Startup Remedy LLC